1. Earl Johnson Jr. To Establish Justice for All: The Past and Future of Civil Legal Aid in the United States. 3 Volumes. Praeger, 2013.
2. Allan G. Rodgers. Rap-ups of a retired reformer: stories about how legal services advocates transformed the laws for poor people in Massachusetts. Massachusetts: Allan Rodgers, 2013.
3. John F. Ebbott. Forty Years of Equal Justice with Legal Action of Wisconsin: A History. Milwaukee, Wis.? : Legal Action of Wisconsin, 2009.
4. John F. Ebbott, Kevin G. Magee, Jack W. Ebbott. Toward a Civil Griffin in Wisconsin: Equal Justice Under the Wisconsin Constitution. Milwaukee, Wis.: Legal Action Press, c2005.
5. John F. Ebbott (ed.). HQR : High Quality Representation : Why and How to Pursue the Fundamental Goal of Legal Services : a Collection of Essays. Milwaukee, Wis. : Legal Action Press, 2003.