Digital Pulp completed its first deliverable—a Strategy Brief outlining high-level insights that its team learned during the discovery phase. This document will serve as the base for all future project decisions. The Top Tier Redesign Working Group worked with Digital Pulp to provide edits and suggestions to ensure that the Strategy Brief adequately met the needs of Georgetown.
Develop a site that communicates Georgetown University’s passionate commitment to creating a student body “with and for others’ through an emphasis on holistic education, fearless academic and personal inquiry, and social justice, while being fully engaged and woven into the fabric of one of the most global cities in the world.
Differentiators & Attributes
- Jesuit: Georgetown cares for and develops the whole person and the community is inspired by an urgency and obligation for each person to examine who they are, how their experiences have shaped them and the impact of their choices.
- DC: DC offers the Georgetown community a multitude of opportunities to engage in both the local and the global.
- Leadership in Access and Affordability: The university represents the gold standard in its work helping first gen students not only graduate, but thrive.
- Engaged and Accessible Faculty: Besides being world class researchers and academics, Georgetown faculty are also very accessible to students and engaged in their development.
- Commitment to Social Justice: The service and social change aspect of the Georgetown brand is important to students—in fact, this focus is often a deciding factor.
The brief also outlined content strategy, creative strategy, and identification of key performance indicators (KPIs).