Instructions for Georgetown University
Faculty Regalia Orders
Faculty rental regalia is priced as follows:
Doctoral regalia w/ tam $58.45
Doctoral regalia w/ mortarboard cap $49.46
Master regalia $43.69
Bachelor regalia $39.65
This includes the gown, cap, hood, tassel and standard shipping for all orders. Sales tax for the state the order is shipped to will be added at time of purchase. Please place your order at least six weeks prior to Commencement in order to guarantee hood colors, and to incur no additional shipping charge. Commencement this year is May 20th.
The deadline to order rentals is April 6th in order to guarantee hood colors.
To place an order, please call:
Jostens Customer Service Center: 1-800-854-7464
The information Jostens will need to place your order is:
- Height and weight – this determines your gown size.
- Your highest degree and the college or university this degree is from in order to determine your correct hood colors.
- Rental mortarboard caps are all “one size fits all”.
- A current credit card number with expiration date.
- Your shipping address – all items will ship directly to your home address. Please provide a street address for shipping purposes, as PO Box addresses cannot be accepted.
All items must be returned directly to Jostens
Your package will contain an instruction sheet for returning your items to Jostens.
(Please note that the cost of your rental includes shipping the items to you
as well as returning the items to Jostens.)
Jostens also offers the option to purchase custom-made,
fine quality regalia with special pricing.
THE BRISTOL PACKAGE $399
THE SUSSEX PACKAGE $529
THE WINDSOR PACKAGE $799
Jostens is also your source for Georgetown Official Doctoral Regalia.
Please allow 5-8 weeks for custom-made regalia delivery. Jostens will provide complimentary
rental regalia in the event your custom purchase is not ready to ship by Commencement.
To purchase custom fine quality regalia please contact our Customer Call Center
Details and photos are at www.jostens.com/college/special
Purchase custom regalia at the
Georgetown Bookstore, Leavey Center