Aug 13 2008

Welcome to my blog

by at 4:41 pm under Uncategorized

I wanted to find a way to keep in touch with all of the faculty, staff, and students of the Lombardi Center without clogging your inboxes with too many emails. This blog gives me a chance to keep you up to date with the issues I’m wrestling with, and I hope you’ll let me know what you think as well.

We will continue to send important announcements out via email, but my thoughts on the news and direction of the cancer center will stay right here.

4 responses so far | Categories: Uncategorized | Tags:

4 Responses to “Welcome to my blog”

1. Anatoly Dritschilo on 14 Aug 2008 at 3:38 pm

This is a good idea. It will take a little time for the less experienced bloggers, like me to get used to this kind of communication, but I will try. — A.D.

2. Gloria Chepko on 14 Aug 2008 at 9:32 pm

Dr. Wiener,
    I am impressed with your effort at contacting and involving us in communication. It requires candor, mutual respect and a commitment to process. The recent culture of scientific self aggrandizement (as opposed to healthy competitiveness) have made these qualities rare in both leaders and followers. I welcome your invitation to freshen the air.
    Thank-you,

Gloria

3. Milton Brown on 15 Aug 2008 at 8:30 am

This is innovative and important in creating forums to improve, highlight and promote the Lombardi. This is my first blog–ever. milt

4. C. Schlegel on 15 Aug 2008 at 8:45 am

Lou—-great idea. This format will not only keep all LCCC members up to date on relevant reissues, but has the potential to enhance communication/collaboration between the faculty. Thanks. Dick