The Journalism program is pleased to welcome five new faculty members for the fall term: Jeremy Bowers, Adam Goldman, Zan Gillies, Julie Moos and Robyn Tomlin:
- Jeremy Bowers, an interactive developer for The New York Times, will be teaching Web Development for Media.
- Zan Gillies, the Digital Media Center manager at Georgetown Downtown, will be assisting with Video Journalism.
- Adam Goldman is a reporter for The Washington Post covering national security and co-author of “Enemies Within.” Goldman will be co-teaching Covering National Security.
- Julie Moos is the senior digital editor in the Washington bureau of McClatchy. She will be co-teaching Digital Essentials.
- Robyn Tomlin is the chief digital officer at the Pew Research Center in Washington, D.C. She will be co-teaching Digital Essentials.