How To Request Your Certificate
Certificates are not automatically awarded upon completion of coursework. Once all of your final grades are in and account balance is paid in full, you can request the formal conferral of your certificate.
1. Log in to the Non-Credit Student Portal using your Georgetown NetID and password
2. Click Special Requests and follow the instructions under Certificate Request
3. In the drop-down menu under Select Certificate, select your certificate program
4. You will be prompted to log in again for security reasons
5. Verify all of your information, especially confirming that your address is correct
6. Click Continue Checkout and proceed to the confirmation page
Once all grades are verified and account balances are paid, a member of the Georgetown team will email you to confirm your preferred name and address. Please watch out for this email! Your certificate will then be mailed to you. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Duplicate Certificates: There is no fee for an original certificate, however duplicate or replacement certificates will be printed for a $35.00 processing fee.
Transcript Requests: Official transcripts may be obtained from the University Registrar’s office. Letters of Course Completion can be printed from the Non-Credit Student Portal under My Enrollment History