James Mullin III

Program:
MPS in Technology Management
Current Position:
Senior Program Manager, Comcast Business
Hometown:
Hope, RI
LinkedIn

How do your contributions to your program and to the SCS community overall make you a strong candidate for The Hoya Professional 30?
I continuously strive to become a valued and integral member of the Technology Management program and the Georgetown SCS community. During my coursework, I enjoy being an active and engaged member of the class and endeavor to be a resource to my classmates. This engagement includes sharing unique experiences about my extensive service in the Army and my private sector career to facilitate additional learning, while also taking knowledge and lessons learned from my classmates back to my workplace.

How have Georgetown’s Jesuit values influenced your life and work?
The Jesuit core value of “People for Others” truly resonates with me as I strive to be a servant leader in my workplace and the community. By developing my strategic thinking skills and increasing my technical knowledge while pursuing my degree at SCS, I hope to use my newfound knowledge and skills to help close the Technology Gap, and provide dedicated internet access to those with limited resources in my community, the country, and the world.

Why did you choose to come to Georgetown SCS?
I chose to attend SCS because I want to establish myself as a leader in the business and technology management space now, while preparing myself for future executive-level positions. I believe this program will increase my critical thinking skills, improve my business acumen, and provide with me with the practical experience necessary to rise to senior level responsibilities in the future.