Healthcare Executives of Georgetown University (HEGU) is an organization designed to facilitate the development of personal and professional skills necessary for effective leadership in the field of health care.
Members are provided with opportunities to network with professionals from local, regional, and national institutions.
Ongoing activities include guest speakers, seminars, and volunteering projects, which will not only enhance your professional growth, but will serve to strengthen valuable bonds with colleagues at Georgetown.
All students at Georgetown University are welcome to join.
HEGU Elected Officers 2014
- President: Brian Bailey
- Vice President: Caitlin Crooks
- Secretary: Vanessa Boadi
- Treasurer: Omair Tariq
- Communications Director: Rahab Manyika
How to Join HEGU
- Complete a membership application.
- Submit completed application and annual dues of $35 for graduate students and $25 for undergraduate students (cash or check made payable to Georgetown University).
- Attend your first HEGU event and watch your network grow.
If you would like to be on the listserv for the most up-to-date HEGU information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.