"My whole life I've wanted to be the kind of person anyone can lean on, and the more I look into each of the issues raised by the Engelhard Project, the more I am able to be that person." -Engelhard student

"This is quite possibly the best course I've ever taken at Georgetown." -Engelhard student

"In contrast to all of the other courses that I have taken during my college career, this course dealt with health and mental issues that are actually important to my friends, my peers, and me." -Engelhard student

"If only all courses could prove to be so relevant to my personal and educational growth….This class is truly reflective of what all courses in college ought to be." -Engelhard student

"I often left class invigorated and would go home to do more research on the matters we had focused on that day." -Engelhard student

"I appreciate that, even in a large class, I can feel a sense of personal gain and growth through the Engelhard Project." -Engelhard student

"This course really opened my eyes and gave me a new way of thinking." -Engelhard student

"This class made me think about my own life experiences and frame them in a more focused and thoughtful manner." -Engelhard student

Home » Project News » Site Visit for Engelhard Project and Doyle Program

Site Visit for Engelhard Project and Doyle Program

Charles Blaich and Kathleen Wise, of Wabash College’s Center of Inquiry in the Liberal Arts, visited Georgetown at the end of the spring semester for a site visit about assessment of the Engelhard Project for Connecting Life and Learning and the Doyle Program for Engaging Difference.

No comments » Uncategorized