"My whole life I've wanted to be the kind of person anyone can lean on, and the more I look into each of the issues raised by the Engelhard Project, the more I am able to be that person." -Engelhard student

"This is quite possibly the best course I've ever taken at Georgetown." -Engelhard student

"In contrast to all of the other courses that I have taken during my college career, this course dealt with health and mental issues that are actually important to my friends, my peers, and me." -Engelhard student

"If only all courses could prove to be so relevant to my personal and educational growth….This class is truly reflective of what all courses in college ought to be." -Engelhard student

"I often left class invigorated and would go home to do more research on the matters we had focused on that day." -Engelhard student

"I appreciate that, even in a large class, I can feel a sense of personal gain and growth through the Engelhard Project." -Engelhard student

"This course really opened my eyes and gave me a new way of thinking." -Engelhard student

"This class made me think about my own life experiences and frame them in a more focused and thoughtful manner." -Engelhard student

Home » Project News » Engelhard Fellows meet to reflect

Engelhard Fellows meet to reflect

Both the Faculty Fellows and the Health Professional Fellows are meeting in focus groups this week to discuss their experiences in Engelhard courses this fall. This series of reflection sessions occurs at the end of each semester, attended by the Fellows and facilitated by members of the Engelhard Project team. For Fellows, these sessions create a community of practice in which faculty and staff can meet their colleagues from other disciplines and departments and learn from each other’s interactions with students. For the Project team, the discussions help to provide insight into how each Engelhard course has been designed and put into practice.

Comments Off on Engelhard Fellows meet to reflect Uncategorized