In the recent student survey, we received several requests for services or resources that we already offer, and we are pleased to highlight them here. If you have additional questions about any of these, please contact any of our service desks.
- Mac computers are available at both locations (3rd floor of Williams, and the ICLC in Wolff).
- Mango Languages is available for language support. Just sign up and get a jump start on learning a new language!
- A hot water dispenser can be found in the Canteen (Williams 1st floor).
- Hydration stations can be found in both locations (Williams Reading Room, 3rd Floor Wolff). We are looking to add others.
- Leisure reading and DVD collections can be found in the Williams Reading room near the Loewinger Lounge.
- Bookstands, dry erase markers, and remote controls for the study room equipment are all available for checkout from our circulation desks.