Do you look beyond Lexis & Westlaw when you do research? Did you know that Lexis & Westlaw only include a small percentage of the scholarly publications in print? The library subscribes to numerous other databases with articles to support your research. We’ve created a research guide on using Articles for Legal & Non-Legal Research. The guide highlights resources, such as:
- ProQuest Research Library – interdisciplinary scholarly publications
- Academic Search Premier – interdisciplinary academic publications
- Web of Science – Social Science and Physical Science publications
- JSTOR – History, Literary, Humanities and Social Science/Science publications
- Oxford University Press Journals – interdisciplinary publications by Oxford University Press
Feel free to ask a reference librarian if you have any questions using these resources.