During Spring 2013, the Law Library conducted our annual survey seeking student comments and suggestions. 595 students responded. In April, we published summary charts of responses accompanied by a selection of student comments and our feedback. Since April, we’ve been working on several projects meant to improve student experience here at the law library.
In this summary of new developments, you can read about:
- Completely revised floor plans to help people better find books and library features.
- New and updated research tutorials.
- A faster tool for finding databases.
- New options for free scanning in both library locations.
- Other developments and activities.
At any point during the year, feel free to send us suggestions or feedback in response to these changes or to suggest other enhancements.