Welcome back to Georgetown Law! For those participating in the “Demystifying Finance” seminar, don’t forget the number of resources the library offers to support this class.
- Mergent Online – In addition to company history and financial reports, Mergent offers access to all EDGAR filings from 1993 to present.
- LiveEDGAR – This Thomson Reuters product provides searchable access to SEC filings. Their Corporate Finance Center provides glossaries of debt financing terms, checklists for debt summary and much more.
- Standard & Poors NetAdvantage – Standard & Poors analysis of companies and equity offerings are featured.
- ProQuest Banking Information Source – Access over 250 publications in the world of finance and banking, as well as industry reports.
- Company Research Guide – Link to resources on investment, company financials, annual reports and more in this research guide prepared by Georgetown Law librarians.
- Lauinger Library’s Finance & Investment Research Guide – As a member of the Georgetown community, you have full access to all subscriptions from our undergraduate library, so take advantage of the resources featured in this Lauinger guide.
Please feel free to ask a reference librarian if you need assistance accessing any of these resources.