On Thursday, May 23, our library catalog vendor will perform a major upgrade to the system that runs GULLiver and GULLiver Discovery, our library catalog systems. During this time, off-campus access to databases will probably not work. The outage is expected to last from 8am to 8pm on Thursday, May 23. Updates posted here.
These services will be unavailable:
- Online catalog
- Remote database access
- Paging books within the library
These services will remain uninterrupted:
- Our library website.
- Chat With a Librarian service (available during reference hours 9am-5pm)
- Library building will be open during normal hours.
- You can request books via Interlibrary Loan using our service for this purpose.
Sources for finding books while the catalog is offline:
- Georgetown Law Library Treatise Finder
- Georgetown Law Library Research Guides
- Georgetown University Library Catalog (doesn’t include our law collection)