Special Collection now has PDFs of select Manuscript Collection Finding Aids available online through our database Eloquent.
To Access Eloquent: http://gencat.eloquent-systems.com/georgetown_public.html
To Retrieve a Finding Aid:
1) Go to the above link for Eloquent
2) Search for a Collection in the Main Search Box (Example: “Adkins”)
3) Click on the paper icon next to the Collection Level record to download the PDF or
4) Click on the Collection Level record to view more about the Collection (this record is highlighted in red) then
5) Scroll down to Documents and click on the paper icon labeled “Finding Aid”
If you have any questions or need further assistance please feel free to contact Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org .