CNDLS is pleased to continue our Digital Learning Webinar Series in October with “Teaching with Zoom”!
Teaching with Zoom
As the winter months approach, we know how inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances can often affect our ability to maintain a consistent learning experience for our students. In our second Digital Learning Webinar of the year, “Teaching with Zoom”, CNDLS Instructional Designers will share how Zoom can promote continuous student engagement, communication and collaboration – even outside the standard classroom walls.
We’ll also cover how Zoom can be used to:
- Participate in live class discussions
- Pre-record lectures
- Provide student group meeting spaces
Join us on Thursday, October 24th from 12:00 – 1:00pm via Zoom to learn more!
We invite you to register for this webinar today! Can’t make it? Don’t worry – the presentation portion of the webinar will be recorded and made available on the CNDLS website.
Save the Dates!
Keep an eye out each month for campus registration announcements for each of our remaining sessions:
- November 21 – Using Media in Your Course
- February 27 – Designing Your Course in Canvas
- March 26 – Designing your Digital Presence using GU Domains
- April 23 – Creating Custom Learning Paths
Have questions about past or upcoming webinars? Email email@example.com!