Grading With Canvas
Building off the success of our inaugural Digital Learning Webinar Series, CNDLS is pleased to announce the new lineup of topics for our 2019-2020 webinars! Join a new group of CNDLS staff each month via Zoom as we highlight a new pedagogical approach to incorporating technology into your classroom.
Our fall kickoff will begin on Friday, September 27th from 12:00 – 1:00pm with Grading With Canvas. This interactive session will guide participants through both the existing Canvas Gradebook and the many ways it can be used to assess student work. We’ll explore:
- Using SpeedGrader to view and provide feedback on student work
- Apply rubrics to set specific grading criteria
- Create assignment groups to weight final grades
We’ll also introduce the New Canvas Gradebook, slated to launch and replace the existing gradebook in early 2020.
We invite you to register for this webinar today! Can’t make it? Don’t worry – the presentation portion of the webinar will be recorded and made available on the CNDLS website.
Save the Dates!
Keep an eye out each month for a new registration announcement for each upcoming webinar of the 2019-2020 academic year:
- September 27 – Grading With Canvas
- October 24 – Teaching with Zoom
- November 21 – Using Media in Your Course
- February 27 – Designing Your Course in Canvas
- March 26 – Designing your Digital Presence using GU Domains
- April 23 – Creating Custom Learning Paths
Have questions about past or upcoming webinars? Email email@example.com!