On Thursday, November 29th from 12:00 – 1:00pm, online via Zoom, CNDLS is pleased to continue our Digital Learning Webinar Series with Engaging Students with Panopto.
The webinar will introduce participants to Panopto, Georgetown’s latest “lecture capture” tool. CNDLS facilitators will:
- situate Panopto in the context of video tools available for teaching and learning at Georgetown
- explore specific ways of using Panopto to make video interactive, assess comprehension, and encourage reflection
- show how to design audio and video assignments and discussions for students.
We invite you to register for this webinar today! Can’t make it? Don’t worry – the presentation portion of the webinar will be recorded and made available on the CNDLS website.
This is the third installment of our Digital Learning Webinar Series, exploring the use of different technologies that enhance teaching and learning.
Just because the fall semester is coming to a close doesn’t mean the learning stops here! We hope you join us next spring for our next three webinars highlighting new and exciting pedagogical tools:
- Feb 28: Tips and Tricks for Managing Canvas and Enhancing Your Course
- March 28: Audio and Podcasting Projects: Getting Started with Tech and Assignment Design
- April 25: Canvas and Learning Analytics
We hope that you will join us! In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us with any questions.