What would you do with a space on the web of your own? More importantly, what could you do with your students in your classes?
Since 2015, Georgetown Domains has been providing an opportunity for all faculty, students, and staff to have their own websites. Georgetown Domains is more than a platform for creating online portfolios: it is an opportunity to engage your students with meaningful, impactful, collaborative learning and research activities.
On Thursday, September 27th from 12:00 – 1:00pm, online via Zoom, CNDLS will be offering a webinar introducing you to how Domains can enrich teaching and learning, using examples from Georgetown faculty. Register for Teaching and Learning with Domains – CNDLS Webinar Series.
This will be the first in a series of Digital Learning webinars exploring the use of different technologies that enhance teaching and learning. With examples from Georgetown faculty, this series is a chance to find inspiration from your colleagues and to help you think differently about your assignments and the teaching you already do.
Upcoming webinars include:
- October 25: Accessibility for the Technology Enhanced Classroom
- November 29: Engaging Students with Panopto
- Feb 28: Tips and Tricks for Managing Canvas and Enhancing Your Course
- March 28: Audio and Podcasting Projects: Getting Started with Tech and Assignment Design
- April 25: Canvas and Learning Analytics
We hope that you will join us. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us with any questions.