Two New Videos Feature CNDLS’ Engelhard Project

"The courses that I'm going to most remember are my Engelhard courses, and the faculty I’m going to stay in touch with are those professors who taught those classes. For me, the reason those courses were different was because I didn't feel that I was necessarily just getting a degree, but that I was getting a Georgetown education." — Sarah Jones, student The Engelhard Project connects academic learning to life outside the classroom through a curriculum infusion approach. Engelhard faculty fellows link course content with wellness topics through readings, discussions led by campus health professionals, and reflective writing assignments. Two new CNDLS-produced videos, "The Engelhard Project" and "Engelhard: the Student Experience," take you deeper into the principles behind curriculum infusion through case studies, student interviews, and faculty spotlights. Head over the the Engelhard page to watch them both!

Two new CNDLS-produced videos, "The Engelhard Project" and "Engelhard: the Student Experience," take you deeper into the principles behind curriculum infusion.

“The courses that I’m going to most remember are my Engelhard courses, and the faculty I’m going to stay in touch with are those professors who taught those classes. For me, the reason those courses were different was because I didn’t feel that I was necessarily just getting a degree, but that I was getting a Georgetown education.” — Sarah Jones, student

The Engelhard Project connects academic learning to life outside the classroom through a curriculum infusion approach. Engelhard faculty fellows link course content with wellness topics through readings, discussions led by campus health professionals, and reflective writing assignments.

Two new CNDLS-produced videos, “The Engelhard Project” and “Engelhard: the Student Experience,” take you deeper into the principles behind curriculum infusion through case studies, student interviews, and faculty spotlights. Head over the the Engelhard page to watch them both!