- Prayer for Peace and Justice: Recognizing Earth Day and the Georgetown Environment Initiative
- Standing for Solidarity, Marching for Change
- Prayer for Peace and Justice: Honoring the Women in Our Lives
- Prayer for Peace & Justice: Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- When Was the Last Time Your Heart Was Broken?
Tag Archives: Retreats
Paul Rochford is a sophomore in the College majoring in History and minoring in Russian and Jewish Civilization How has this semester been for you so far? Returning to Georgetown at the start of this semester, I was excited to … Continue reading
Dajour Evans is a sophomore in the College and an ESCAPE leader. The Dajour from this time last year had it more together than I do right now. At that point in my life, I was a few months into … Continue reading
Sophomore Truc Nguyen is a human science major in the NHS. Here, she reflects on her time at the Montserrat Retreat. Catholic Ministry’s annual sophomore retreat. How has the school year been for you so far? As a sophomore, I … Continue reading
Eva Lucchino, COL’19, is an English major and history and theology minor. This year, she is serving the Hoya community as a Catholic Retreats Leader. While junior year has definitely been the most challenging from an academic standpoint, it has … Continue reading