- A Welcome Beyond Words: Learning to Work Intentionally for Others Through Silence
- Georgetown Participates in Catholic Higher Education Conference “Lighting the Way Forward”
- Cardinal O’Connor Conference: An Expression of Jesuit Values
- University Hanukkah Celebration: Illuminating our Community
- A Space for Everyone; For Everyone, a Space.
Tag Archives: Alternative Breaks Program
In this interview with senior, Courtney Maduike, she reflects on her MAGIS Immersion trip to Baltimore. Another in a series of reflections about Alternative Break Programs (ABP) sponsored by the Center for Social Justice and Campus Ministry. Tell us about … Continue reading
A few of my fellow Georgetown students and I participated in the Faith, Policy, and Politics Alternative Break Program through Georgetown University’s Center for Social Justice. One of the major stops on our trip took place on March 7th. We … Continue reading