- Read the Former Blog Here
- Free Webinar
- About Booklab
- About Your Bloggers
- Recommended Books About Publishing
- You’re looking for a literary agent or a publisher?
- Book Promotion
Academic Ladder agents American Historical Association articles audience author websites book arts book in a month business Cambridge University Press conferences digital Duke e-books editors Farrar Straus & Giroux fiction Georgetown neighborhood google groups How to Write a Lot industry connections listening new books Oxford Paul Elie piracy plays as literature poetry practical stuff process notes procrastination scholarly journals scholarly publishing Scriptorium strategy theatre The Now Habit trade books university presses Wiley wit workshops writing Writing Your Journal Article in 12 Weeks
- Sylvia Önder on the Ottoman History Podcast
- Author Gretchen Henderson on Ugliness
- Interesting video from Cambridge University Press
- The Fall/Winter Johns Hopkins University Press catalog is here!
- The fallacy of “finding your voice”
- From one of my faculty authors
- Writing workshop at the National Cathedral
- Harvard University Press’s editors on a multimedia page
- Comparative Perspectives on American Public Policy
- Professor Barbara Mujica on Faith and Service
- Professor Robert J. Lieber on The Existential Roots of the Gaza War
- Professor Denise Brennan’s Life Interrupted: Trafficking into Forced Labor in the United States
- Professor Maurice Jackson on Jazz and Desegregation in Washington, D.C.
- Associate Dean Anne Ridder’s friend Brian Floca accepts the Caldecott Medal
- Professor Tania Gentic’s The Everyday Atlantic
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.