- Read the Former Blog Here
- Free Webinar
- About Booklab
- About the Director
- Recommended Books About Publishing
- You’re looking for a literary agent or a publisher?
- Book Promotion
Academic Ladder agents American Historical Association articles audience author websites book arts book in a month business Cambridge University Press conferences digital Duke e-books editors Farrar Straus & Giroux fiction Georgetown neighborhood google groups How to Write a Lot industry connections listening new books Oxford Paul Elie piracy plays as literature poetry practical stuff process notes procrastination scholarly journals scholarly publishing Scriptorium strategy theatre The Now Habit trade books university presses Wiley wit workshops writing Writing Your Journal Article in 12 Weeks
- Paul Elie, Karin Coonrod, and Flannery O’Connor
- Copyright, Creative Commons, and Author Intentions
- Contribute to the Oxford English Dictionary!
- Helen Sword on “Stylish Academic Writing” at Harvard
- University Presses, the Best of the Best
- Assistant Dean Anne Ridder’s friend Brian Floca wins the Caldecott Medal
- Sargent: High-Impact Writing at the Women’s Center
- Dr. Patricia O’Connor’s beautiful book manuscript
- Scholarly publishing and the Embassy of India
- Dr. Elizabeth Stephen authors new infertility research
- Using professional storytelling techniques to give better conference papers
- The India Embassy Hosts a Harvard University Press Editor
- Finally, something sane about cover letters
- Books at the Faculty Club!
- Authors in Scriptorium
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.